1 : characterized by or resulting from careful and thorough consideration 2 : characterized by awareness of the consequences
I have decided to do everything, even mundane chores with thought and deliberateness.
There are some I know who live their life in a dizzing pace of busyness. When ever I see them there is just a quick insincere peck on the cheek with a, "I'm so crazy busy...just on my way out...catch up with you later...(peck peck) goodbye!!"
They are not happy. Nope. They give no signs of happiness. I just see tired hamsters on hamster wheels. Fancy expensive hamster wheels. Busy busy and no time to enjoy. I have lived that type of life before and I am much happier now.
I looked and thought about what I can change in order to live my life in a more deliberate manner:
- drive the speed limit.
- write in a journal daily
- make a daily to do list that is prioritized
- stay out of shopping centers that are designed to make you want to buy
- do not have a television-(which makes you feel as if your normal life is inadequate)
- take time to look and appreciate the things that my family and I have accomplished
- think about my chores when I do them
- go outside everyday - Even when it rains
- give thanks to God everyday for the air I breathe