Saturday, January 19, 2008

Working on a Wedding


I'm working on a wedding today, and sweating the tulips opening. I'm waiting until the last minute to put together the bridesmaids bouquets for this reason. January is not the greatest time for florist flowers. When you're dealing with nature, sometimes you have to take what she gives you. The peonies were wimpy, the tulips were tight and green, the callas were crushed! This sometimes can be a blessing in disguise. Some of my most beautiful creations were from dealing with less than idea colors or flowers. Back to the design studio.

1 comment:

Moni-Q said...

Kristi,

You have the talent to make something beautiful out of anything! (Wait... I don't think that is a "talent"... I think it's called a "gift"!) I'm enjoying your blog.

Love,
Monique