Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Where do I go from here?

Do you ever feel like despite all your efforts everything including relationships with people seem to take the wrong turn and the more you try the worse it gets. Seems to me that when I learn to be quiet and wait it settles out.

It's times like those that tackling a mundane or repetitive chore settles my mind. I love to crochet dishrags for this very reason. I've made all four of my sisters and my mother sets and now I'm giving them to my friends. The funny thing is everyone expresses such appreciation for them. They are time consuming and inexpensive to make... but very relaxing and mind numbing. I love mind numbing things. It is the only time my brain finds rest. (Simplifying is something I need to do more of.)

These things help me find contentment. Really contentment is something I desire more than happiness. Contentment is Happiness

2 comments:

Terri said...

You're not plain you're wonderful! I like your blogspot a lot. MORE! MORE! MORE!

Kristi said...

Thank you Terri!