Saturday, July 26, 2008

Let me introduce you to a few of our chickens.

Figuring out what breed each of our chickens are has been a lesson in patience. They're like my nephews. They change quickly! I think I've got a few of them figured out beyond doubt...I think!
Here is our roosters--Smith
and Wesson.
The Giant un-named Black Giant Chicken.
Bobcat the Ancona chicken
Icicle the Light Brahma Chicken
Shirley the Partridge Rock Chicken
Taylor the Silver Laced Wyandotte chicken
We are getting 3 to 4 eggs daily now, and two of our chickens are laying double yolked eggs!

2 comments:

Egghead said...

I love the variety you have. Smith and Wesson are very handsome. We get double yolkers periodically. Fun stuff.

JeanSkirtGirl said...

I love the name's you pick for your chicken's!!!! love ya

love carmencita