Monday, August 9, 2010

This Weekend's Wedding

I managed to snap a few pictures of the flowers from the wedding I did this weekend. Hectic...Because of the perishable nature of flowers, designing has to be done at the last possible minute to insure that they are beautiful and fresh for the entire duration of the wedding. The 100 degree weather made it even more imperative to wait.

So that doesn't leave much time or energy for taking pictures! Hopefully I can get a photo of the bride with her bouquet. It was a beautiful bouquet of cymbidium orchids, callas, lisianthus, and bells of Ireland. A very unique combination....gotta keep my portfolio updated!






2 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

WOW very beautiful sister kirti love the flowers love carmecita

meboo said...

Hi Kris,

Thanks for letting me have one of the leftover arrangements from the wedding. It looks great on my foyer table! Also thanks for letting me borrow Tera for a few days. She was a great help to me.

Love you,
Melba