Monday, October 5, 2009

Where Have I Been?

This past week I traveled to Maryland to redo the flowers at CLC East Church. I'm really happy with the results and am hoping to learn that Bro. Libby the Pastor, who was out of town, is as pleased as I was. The colors and style really updated the building. They are in the process of building a new facility that is going to be spectacular.

While up there, in the few moments between work, I got to visit with my Sister, Niece and Nephew. Unfortunately my brother in law was out of town. Monique took us to a few wonderful antique stores in Luckett, Virginia. I bought a vintage 50's table cloth in pristine condition. Love it can't wait to show you. We also picked the best apples I have ever tasted right off the tree in Butler's Orchards. If children could eat fruit and veggies straight from the vine, plant or tree, I do not think it would be difficult in the least to get them to consume their daily requirements!

Here's just a few pics of the flowers.




3 comments:

Egghead said...

You are amazingly talented. Those flower arrangements are beautiful. Are these artificial?

JeanSkirtGirl said...

WoW I love the way U put up the arrangements! It look's great Love Love the flower's love carmencita

Tiff said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Kristi! Even better in person! Did you grab pics of the visitor's reception arrangements too??