Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowmen

I bought a couple of these cute little snowmen packs for my Sunday School class.  They enjoyed creating happy little snowmen during our Christmas party after lesson.  The extras I packed up and brought home.  So Talia decided she would take advantage of these spares and make a few to decorate the mantle.
This one...very sweet, cute, happy,...then from there it just seemed to ....
digress...this Ninja Snowman is really cute and little edgy...just reverse the ear muffs and the scarf, add a button mouth and upside down mouth eyes, a hat shirt (I think) and Talia has a really cool Ninja....but a fighting snowman?  I'm not sure....maybe Talia should bring some....
humor to the snowmen....awwww look how cute,  the scarf becomes a tie when trimmed and red snowflake confetti makes an awesome red fro...is it me, or are clowns a bit freaky?....then...
...Talia, A Devil Snowman?  Wouldn't he melt?....

2 comments:

Miss Riya said...

Creativity abounds! I love the snowmen. I especially love the little devil, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in.....
;-D

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Cute love carmencita love the pics