Monday, November 16, 2009

Around The House And Gardens

Ida blowing through. It wasn't much of a storm as far as storms around here go. I've seen summer squalls that were much worse.
The front garden is blooming it's heart out! It's full of zooming flying creatures. Remember the before pictures?
Sessie gathering the eggs.
Hi Mom!
A Musquee De Provence blossom with fruit. Those that have been on the vine a while are finally turning orange.
The vines just went crazy!
There should be plenty for sharing, canning, and cooking!
The veggie garden. Byron is beginning my pergola this week.
Broccoli seed I saved from last year. This year I have planted arugula, silverline melon, broccoli, and purple hull peas from seeds I have saved. I'm looking forward to my garden eventually being sustainable in the seed department!
A colorful harvest!

2 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

I love the front of your garden!!! My heart and mine is feel with flowers xoxox love carmencita I am feeling better by the way =]

Betsy said...

Tell Sessie....I hope she has a fantastic Birthday tomorrow....and go easy on her.....make Tally collect the eggs .....


Love Ya'll
Betsy